With a single click, the free "MyKeyworder Related Images" plugin for WordPress finds related images to accompany the content in your blog post.
To install, extract the files into the /wp-content/plugins/ folder of your WordPress installation.
Version 1.0 includes the following functionality:
- the plugin adds a new box on the post page
- a single button click analyzes the text in the post, identifies the key words and phrases, and recommends related images
- a settings page allows for the configuration of the number of results
- supports English language only (but can identify some European words also)
- images sourced from Shutterstock*